Tuesday, September 07, 2010

One last hoo-rah…

 

Lukie B. got to sleep over at our house on Sunday night as the last  little bit of summer fun for these two best buddies…

 DSC_0024 DSC_0028

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0032

… because today (despite the rain that wanted to keep Mama in bed)…

it was the first day of school!  

This year a big sister ….dressed all in pink with new sparkly shoes… and rocking the same hairstyle (at her request) that I did in my early school days.  (…sans the fluffy hairsprayed bangs of  course!)

 DSC_0061DSC_0063DSC_0037

Top

 

 

 

Still can’t get over that THIS was the kid I was sending to school last September… who got ‘easily upset’ checked for the first 3 weeks!

sept2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa and I can hardly believe how much our precious B-Bug has grown up in this past year!!! She is such an absolutely beautiful little school girl, that is going to have a GREAT year!!

I love the picture of Lukie and Lily peacefully sleeping.

Love You, Maow

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad they have each other...that picture of them sleeping is precious.

Lily is absolutely beautiful!! I love the pink dress and side pony-tail. I'm glad her first day this year was so much better than last year :)

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how much they change in just ONE year! She is absolutely beautiful Shauna. So cute! I am sure little brother missed her... or maybe he enjoyed some peace and quiet?!

Lauren Valentine said...

Lily is beautiful! She does look like such a big girl compared to her picture last year. Luke & Lily look like they really love each other!