8 things I am looking forward to...
- June trip to Minnesota
- Lily’s birthday on July 4th at the Jameses’ (I’m making her an American flag tutu for the occasion)
- Minnesota trip in August… getting to buy a new dress for me and bug and seeing Jeff in a tux
- Lily’s mermaid birthday party on July 11th (I am OBSESSED)
- having Nana off for the summer
- Averie and Gwynn coming over to play today
- Lily being potty trained
- U2 concert in October
8 things I did yesterday...
- story-time at the library
- signed up for a cupcake decorating class at the local party store
- went for ice cream with Jeffie and the Bug
- wished my parents a happy 32nd anniversary
- cleaned the house
- finished Lily’s mermaid invitation
-bought the tulle for Lily’s mermaid and 4th of July tutus
- watched the IDOL finale
8 things I wish I could do...
- get everything done in one day that I want to
- make time speed up and slow down on command
- find fun, stimulating things for the Bug to do everyday
- always keep my patience
- keep my house clean and spotless with minimal effort (this was directly from Ally’s list, but perfectly stated)
- go swimming in my own backyard … in a real pool… not a blow up one with a zebra slide
- see Suz and Luke everyday
- show people Jesus in some way everyday
8 shows I watch...
- the Hills (sad, but true)
- Barefoot Contessa… so pretentious
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Amazing Race
- Barney( about 6billion times a day)
8 people I tag...
Lily’s first tea party… with dixie cups.