Monday, May 18, 2009

Makes her Mama so proud…

Lily - Longhorn Cheerleader from Jeff Olson on Vimeo.

 

She requested this outfit and then proceeded to break into a spontaneous ‘YAY ORANGE, YAY WHITE, YAY LONGHORNS… FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!’

Of course, I had to run get the camera and ask her to reenact it. Her singing ‘The Eyes of Texas’ was completely on her own though.

She recently learned ‘I’ve been working on the railroad’ from Sesame Street…. and now she’s totally confused. 

I’ve heard her singing…  “I’ve been working on the RAINBOW all the LONGHORN day.”

4 comments:

Cristi said...

I have to say, even though I'm an Aggie, that is pretty darn cute. :)

Unknown said...

too cute (from another aggie)!

Tom said...

Well Lilybug is the cutest thing ever. I love that she loves to sing and go around in circles. I think that she is amazing. The fact that she is not quite 2 and she is putting all of it together. Her Nana is extremely proud of her too.

The James Family said...

This is so adorable! I love that she is such a little singer. This really made her uncle Mark very proud (and me too)!!