Thursday, July 24, 2008

I can't believe that...

my little baby-bug is 1 year old.  She is walking around everywhere... and it's just bizarre to me how just a few days ago she was a baby and then all of the sudden... when we weren't looking she became a full blown toddler.  It's bizarre, too, how quickly you can forget the little things that you think you're filing away.  So I made this scrapbook page to highlight some of her cutest qualities AT THIS MOMENT...

atthismoment

... using one of the fabulous photos that Laura took last week.  We enjoyed another visit this week... when this time, they came up here.  She tried taking some more photos of our whole little family... can't wait to see those.  Here are the three little cuties playing together... but separately... at my mom and dad's house.

P7236742

3 comments:

The James Family said...

I didn't know about her feeding her babies and then checking the bottle for herself--that's adorable. I want to see that sometime in person. Luke and Lily really are turning into best buds. Luke seems to want to interact with her more and more--he just doesn't like to share with her.

I love the scrapbook page.

Unknown said...

very cute...can't wait to see her again sometime soon so she can teach drew how to walk!

Tom said...

Lily is truly a precious treasure. "Playing together but separately" - very clever and very accurate. Love you all, Nana