Sunday, April 04, 2010

He is risen…

He is risen indeed!

This is my favorite day to celebrate!  Made the snap decision to leave the Easter Bunny out of things all together. I just didn’t have it in me.  I’ll share Christmas with Santa…  but THIS day our family will make ALL about HIM! I will explain that she gets a basket of gifts today because Jesus gave us the most special gift ever in surrendering His life for ours.

I love that Lily has been so interested in the Easter story this year.  Reminds me of the beauty in motherhood and getting to be the one to  introduce her to the wondrous accounts of God’s love for us. She especially loves to hear that part of the reason her name is LILY is because that flower is a symbol of the single greatest event in our history!

http://www.robbell.com/resurrection/

Resurrection: Rob Bell from The Work of Rob Bell on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Making Jesus the Lord and Savior of my life was the best decision that I ever made. I too, love celebrating the Resurrection! I am a little behind of my blog reading but I went and caught up. Eli's nursery looks amazing! I can't wait to see the little guy. It won't be long. Love you, Mom

Stephanie said...

Guthry and I struggled with what to do about the Easter bunny this year!

I LOVE Rob Bell.