Thursday, September 03, 2009

You gotta love…

having talented friends.  With a hairdresser friend and a photographer friend… I feel a little guilty that I don’t bring more to the table.  My teaching degree isn’t as fun of a benefit…. but I suppose I can tutor their kids, if ever needed.

 

Anyway…

I got these in the mail today from when Laura came to take Lily’s 2 year portraits.

 

I beyond LOVE them.  I swear my house is going to become the Laura Watson Photography gallery.

 

Here are some of my favorites:LIL 029 

LIL 002v

LIL 012

LIL 015bw … this picture is SO the little stinker that I know too well.

LIL 018 

LIL 019v 

LIL 022

…. sure wish I didn’t look naked.  ***Note to self… never wear strapless to a family photo shoot.

LIL 025bw

 

LIL 001

 

 

Then and Now…

LILY 004LIL 028 

… still a little noodle-head.

 

…. still my favorite thing in the whole world.

LILY 038 LIL 020bw

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks again, Laura!  It has been a blessing to have you capture our precious ‘B-Bug’ at   2 special ages.

 

If you’re lucky enough to live near her, (… in the Houston area) you should definitely get her to take your child/family’s photos.  She’s doing a fun new promotion that I wish I could be a part of… go check it out at her photography blog:

http://www.laurawatsonphotography.com/blog/

8 comments:

The James Family said...

Wow!! Those are great. She is such a little mini-Jeff in that first one. That is hilarious that you look naked in that one. Maybe you could photoshop in a shirt or something?? Those really are wonderful. Lily is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

those are amazing...you all look stunning! i so need to see what she can do with our little family!! and you are too funny about the strapless thing...although i do like suz'a idea!

Laura said...

awww..thanks friend :) it's good to see my photography has improved as lily's aged too! can't wait to photograph the little brother or sister in April!! love.

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

You are blessed with an amazing photographer friend! Well and it helps that Lily is such a beautiful baby ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Lily and Jeff! My gosh, she is one gorgeous child!

Jenni

Ally said...

Those pictures are so good! I LOVE the ones with Lily and the balloons!

I bet you could photoshop straps in that one pic... but I do think it's hilarious that you look naked. :)

Cristi said...

Those are so good. I LOVE the one with Jeff and Lily. And I couldn't stop laughing at the one where you look naked. It's so good though. I bet you can photoshop something in! You guys have a beautiful family and we are blessed to have ya'll as friends!

Tom said...

Love them all. Nana