Sunday, May 31, 2009

She’s become such a character…

Lately she’s been doing so much more imaginative play. I must admit… this is the stage I’ve been waiting for. I LOVE coming up with things to pretend… still! 

Is it surprising that I would also have created a kid that is super silly?  She’s always doing voices and imitating things that Jeff and I say. I LOVE IT!

Here’s a little glimpse:

Untitled from Jeff Olson on Vimeo.

 

We went to visit my grandparents on Saturday and Great Grandmother couldn’t have picked a more perfect gift for the B-Bug.

P5311105 

Speaking being a character… this kid INSISTED on the red tutu with this outfit.  I even tried hiding the thing to no avail.

P5311091

7 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I found your blog through Ally's. She is just precious and I absolutely love reading your blog, especially when you post videos. By the way- I love the baby that comes floating by in the pool face down about 2 minutes into the video.

Unknown said...

what a sweet little voice...i cannot get over how well she talks...amazing!!

Tom said...

I just love everything about Lily. I am counting the days until my summer vacation when I can spend more time with Luke and Lily. Love you all, Nana

The James Family said...

what a great video. I just love the little Bug so much. If she turns out as funny as you then I won't ever stop laughing when we're all together. I love her little pigtails too!

Mallarie said...

I don't think letting Lily play in water that contains a dead baby is sanitary. You've changed.

Cristi said...

She's so sweet. I want to just eat her up. Can she come and give some speech lessons to Brody?

Shanna said...

I could watch videos of Lily all day!!! She is the sweetest little "bug" I've ever seen! :)