Monday, August 25, 2008

Walking through the CO-OP, buying textbooks...

I used to dream of the day when I'd have a little girl to buy this outfit for.  It seemed like so far away then... yet here I am.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lily is  more precious in her little Longhorn cheerleader dress than I could have ever imagined.  I guarantee she'll be getting a new one in every size until the day she tells me to to stop.  Now we just have to work on her 'hook 'em' sign.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA ..................

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We went to visit the McAnelly family this weekend and introduce Lily to yet another of her quality future marriage prospects, baby Brody.  We also took a ride in Augie's awesome new boat in Lily's awesome new life jacket suit.

P8237083 P8237087

P8237092 P8237093

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she looks so adorable in that outfit...and that is coming from an aggie!! =)

The James Family said...

She does look so cute! I should get Luke in his UT gear and they could take a picture together and then we could send it in the the Alcalde :)

Anonymous said...

she is destined to be a "hot UT girl" :) doesn't that scare you?!? LOVE IT!! great pictures, too. i can see you're practicing with the old camera.
p.s. i want a ride on the new boat

David James said...

Lily is adorable. If I remember correctly, her mom has a cheerleading outfit too! They should model together.

Ally said...

She is one cute cheerleader... although I think she is cheering on the wrong team. :-)

Kim John said...

She is SO adorable....although I think crimson and cream would be more her color. :-)