Thursday, January 03, 2008


We're back. I feel like I've been away from home for months after an 11 day trip to Minnesota. We had a really good time despite Jeff getting VERY sick for three days of it. Lily was a good little traveler. She remained good natured no matter where we went or what time it was. On the plane ride home there was a VERY noisy baby that was excruciating to listen to. I wanted to have a sign when we got off that said "WE WEREN'T THAT BABY... OUR BABY WAS THE ONE MAKING CUTE LITTLE NOISES UNTIL SHE FELL ASLEEP IN OUR ARMS!"

Minnesota gave me some good perspective on cold weather. During the trip, anything from 20-30 degrees was "nice weather". It barely made it to 0 the day we left... so getting into San Antonio at 40 degrees-- we didn't even feel it necessary to have a blanket on Lily.

Here are some photo highlights from the trip:

all bundled up

its fun to have cousins

baby's first Christmas morning

Yay! blabla toy from my mamma

baby's first banana

brrrrr

good morning papa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy to see an update on the olsons! glad y'all had a good COLD Christmas. Lily looks like she's losing some of her baby chub. :( sad. she's adorable still!
call me!!

The James Family said...

I'm so glad y'all are back. I really missed all 3 of you. I am glad you had a fun visit in Minnesota. That is such a bummer that Jeff got sick but at least he was around his mom (in my opinion nothing beats having your mom around when you don't feel good :) )

I can't wait to see Lily. I bet she has changed so much.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Lily is just so cute. Nana