Sunday, January 01, 2006


Last year at this time… I was friends with several people that I don’t even talk to anymore. (picture to right... 1/1/05) I was just beginning my student teaching and driving to campus every week. I had only met Jeff and been around him a couple of times with no clue that he was my soul mate. My how things can change… and i.’m so glad they do!

Since we were really little … my parents always made us set goals so that we could look back on them. I wish I could find the record of what I felt I needed to improve on at age 9… probably like 1. be nicer to my sister 2. make my bed 3. record several parody newscasts with the family video camera, etc.

Well anyway…
Here are my 2006 goals:
1. Lose 10-15 pounds before the wedding
2. do crunches 3-5 times a week (or at least as many times to excuse my paying $20 for an ab-roller today)
3. drink only 3-5 cokes per week
4. be less critical, look for good in people
5. have a quiet time every day
6. finish my children’s book and find out more about publishing

No comments: