Saturday, April 24, 2010

He’s here…

 

Elijah Mark

April 19,2010

11:37 a.m.

8 lbs. 9 oz.

21 inches

I can’t believe he’s here and almost a week old.  Today is our very first day all alone as a family of 4.  So far, we’re surviving quite well.  Both kids are even taking a nap right now… AT THE SAME TIME!  Very little spare time on my hands these days… but I did compile this slideshow.  I knew there would be too many pictures to upload each one.  We made a trip on the way home from the hospital to take his first photos with his cousin/BFF, EthanLaura came and took the most AMAZING newborn photos of our little man yesterday… I put the sneak peeks that she sent me at the end.

We are absolutely in LOVE!!!!  He is perfect and one of a kind.

10 comments:

Ally said...

So precious! I love the video-- I am probably going to copy the idea. :) So happy for you guys!

Suzanne said...

I had visions of making a slideshow with that song....but chances are it isn't going to happen anytime soon. He's so precious. I can't decide if I am more jealous of the awesome photos Laura took or how great you look in the hospital pictures. You should see my hospital pics--I look ROUGH! I love the BFF pics of the boys. I'm so thankful they will grow up together. Can't wait to get them together again soon.

Stephanie said...

I'm pretty sure Lily stole the spotlight with that adoreable shirt and skirt at the hospital. She looked precious!

Those pics of the boys together are the sweetest thing. I think it's so neat that they will grow up so close!

That pic of Lily kissing Eli that your friend took was the sweetest thing. They look like angels!

I am so excited for you. And MAJORLY impressed that you have already made a slideshow. You are super woman!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Precious!! He is just perfect! And you look amazing! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

good grief - you're an overachiever ;) the slide show is precious, just like Eli! I'm with Stephanie, that photo of Lily at the hospital is adorable! Love.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Congrats!!!! He is adorable! Great slideshow! :)

Lauren Valentine said...

So beautiful! Nice job on the video : ) Very inspiring....maybe I will do one recapping Charlotte's birth one of these days! Congratulations to you, Jeff & sweet Lily!

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

congratulations! i love the video and it made me want a baby:) he's beautiful and i love his mohawk!!!

Shanna said...

Can you see the tears rolling down my cheeks? What a heart-felt video! You inspire me, Shauna!

Tom said...

Absolutely love the video. Absolutely love the song. Absoulutely love my grandchildren!