and left me in the dust. Time flies when your watching this:
My big 2008 goals revisited:
1. Be a better housecleaner. Stick to an organized schedule for daily chores.
HA. Cleaning this house is like running on a treadmill... i can do it all day long... but I'm never going to get anywhere. Mark that down for 2009, I guess.
2. Be more encouraging to others.
Eww. Forgot about that one.
3. Restart having a daily quiet time with Jeff.
We did it quite a bit at the beginning of the year. He's gone too much... I'm going it alone.
4. Put others before myself and not feel sorry for myself.
I feel like that one may have been accomplished. Jeff could tell better, probably.
5. Allow myself to have a creative outlet... time for scrapbooking, writing stories, taking pictures, etc.
Boy did I ever. That one pretty much trumped all others.
Welp... that feels good. I should probably simplify and REMEMBER them in order to accomplish them. I have a lot on my mind these days.
My 2009 goals are:
1. Be a blessing in the life of everyone I am around. Improve a situation just by being there and giving of myself.
2. Do my quiet time everyday at the beginning of nap time. I realized that nap time is really the only time that is MINE during the day. Therefore, I am giving God the 'first fruits' of my 1-2 hours as an offering.
3.Finish something... anything!
My vanillabean website is changing... and Suzanne is joining me in the fun.
and visit our new one to see our photo card designs and download our freebies: