Monday, April 05, 2010

A return to scrapbooking…

Lily has had a voracious appetite for scrapbooks lately.  She loves me to read them aloud to her.  Upon hearing that Snapfish was running a special for a 10$ photo book until 4/7… I rushed  to crank out some new ‘no frills’ pages to complete a whole book.  I’ve taken quite a break since the great hard drive crash of ‘09.  So, so thankful I was uploading them to an online album… I think I only lost 2 completed pages in the ordeal.  I hope the ones that use lost photos re-downloaded from this blog on don’t look too, too blurry when printed… at least we can remember the event.

Here are the newest additions…

firstdaypreschoolWEB 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

halloween09

 christmas09   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

christmas09 2

 

mermaidbday09

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mermaidbday09 2

 

MNsummer2009

 

snowTX

6 comments:

  1. You are so good at that! I would be embarrassed for you to see Gavin's "scrapbooks"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrapbook pages look fantastic! What program do you use to do that? Birchie doesn't really have a scrapbook, just the blog. The scrapbook has been in a holding pattern on my to-do list for 20 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. Your quick "no frills" pages would take me hours upon hours and I'm sure they wouldn't be half as cute. I need to find out how you get your text to go in all those different shapes. I don't know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited to see the newest family member! Miles came across this video and it made me think you ya'll! I just wanted to share a laugh! "All the Single Ladies" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9eL3ejXmE
    Much Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:23 PM

    You'll need to make me savy on the whole digital scrapbooking/picture editing thing the next time you guys come home...we finally have a computer:):) Now I literally have thousands of pictures on cds from the past 3 1/2 years that I have done nothing with - please help! Can't wait to see you guys again & w/ little Eli this time:)
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog via David, Ally and Micah blog and I have a question...Where do you find all your digital scrapbook kits? Is there some secret I haven't found yet?

    I know you don't know me...I just had to ask!

    ReplyDelete