Lately she’s been doing so much more imaginative play. I must admit… this is the stage I’ve been waiting for. I LOVE coming up with things to pretend… still!
Is it surprising that I would also have created a kid that is super silly? She’s always doing voices and imitating things that Jeff and I say. I LOVE IT!
Here’s a little glimpse:
Untitled from Jeff Olson on Vimeo.
We went to visit my grandparents on Saturday and Great Grandmother couldn’t have picked a more perfect gift for the B-Bug.
Speaking being a character… this kid INSISTED on the red tutu with this outfit. I even tried hiding the thing to no avail.
I found your blog through Ally's. She is just precious and I absolutely love reading your blog, especially when you post videos. By the way- I love the baby that comes floating by in the pool face down about 2 minutes into the video.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet little voice...i cannot get over how well she talks...amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI just love everything about Lily. I am counting the days until my summer vacation when I can spend more time with Luke and Lily. Love you all, Nana
ReplyDeletewhat a great video. I just love the little Bug so much. If she turns out as funny as you then I won't ever stop laughing when we're all together. I love her little pigtails too!
ReplyDeleteI don't think letting Lily play in water that contains a dead baby is sanitary. You've changed.
ReplyDeleteShe's so sweet. I want to just eat her up. Can she come and give some speech lessons to Brody?
ReplyDeleteI could watch videos of Lily all day!!! She is the sweetest little "bug" I've ever seen! :)
ReplyDelete