She's so smart! I really don't think Luke had that many animal noises down at that age. :)
That is awesome! She is so smart!!
Too cute and incredibly smart! Maybe she can teach Drew. We can't get Drew to say anything, but he does know where his nose, hair and toes are!! =)
I mean, she's a genius. Hopefully Brody will keep up with her smartness!! :)
Lily is smart, beautiful, active, and fun. I love being her Nana.
She's so smart! I really don't think Luke had that many animal noises down at that age. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! She is so smart!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute and incredibly smart! Maybe she can teach Drew. We can't get Drew to say anything, but he does know where his nose, hair and toes are!! =)
ReplyDeleteI mean, she's a genius. Hopefully Brody will keep up with her smartness!! :)
ReplyDeleteLily is smart, beautiful, active, and fun. I love being her Nana.
ReplyDelete